General Guidelines for
1. Remove any loose debris. Phoenix az
2. Blot spills; wiping the area will spread the spill.
3. Flush the area with plain water and mild soap and
rinse several times. Stone cleaning & Polishing
4. Drythe area thoroughly with a softcloth.
5. Repeat as necessary. Granite
6. If the stain remains, refer to the section in this
guide on stain removal. marble
7. If the stain persists or for problems that appear too
difficult to treat, call your stone care professional,
installer, or restoration specialist. Travertine phoenix az
Dodust mop floors frequently.
Doclean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap.
Dothoroughly rinse and dry the surface with clean,
clear water after washing.
Doblotup spills immediately. Travertine floors
Doprotect floor surfaces with non-slip mats or area
rugs and countertop surfaces with coasters, trivets, or
placemats. granite counters
Don’tuse vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners con-
taining acids on marble, limestone, travertine, or onyx
Don’tuse cleaners that contain acid such as bath-
room cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners.
Don’tuse abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or
soft cleansers. floors and counters
Don’tmix bleach and ammonia; this combination cre-
ates a toxic and lethal gas.
Don’tever mix chemicals together unless directions
specifically instruct you to do so.
Don’tuse vacuum cleaners that are worn. The metal
or plastic attachments or the wheels may scratch the