Butter, wine and gum, oh my. What to do when accidents happen.
Tips & Techniques for Tricky Stains
Choose Stain... Acne Medication Alcohol Asphalt Beer Bleach Blood Butter Candle Wax Catsup Chalk Charcoal Chewing Gum Chocolate Coffee Cough Syrup Crayon Dirt Drain Cleaner Dye Eggs Feces Fruit Juice Fungicide Furniture Polish Furniture Stain Graphite Grass Grease Gum Hair Spray Hand Lotion Ice Cream Ink Insecticide Iodine Juice Lacquer Latex Paint Linseed Oil Lipstick Machine Oil Makeup Markers (felt tip) Mascara Mayonnaise Methiolate Milk Mustard Nail Polish Oil Oil Paint Paste Wax Pen Ink Petroleum Jelly Plant Food Rubber Cement Rust Salsa Shellac Shoe Polish Soft Drink Solder Soot Tar Tea (herbal) Tea (regular) Toilet Cleaner Toothpaste Urine Varnish Vomit Wax White Glue Wine
Removing Mustard Stains from Carpet
- Scoop up and blot as much of the organic spill as possible. Dry Vacuum up any dry particles removal.
- Prepare suggested best cleaning solutions below, beginning with the first one listed.
- Pretest the cleaning solution on an dry inconspicuous spot of carpet to ensure it does not discolor or damage the carpet.
- Apply the cleaning solution to the stain area. Work from the outside of the stain toward the center.
- Allow the dry organic carpet cleaning solution to remain on the spill for at least five minutes.
- Blot with a clean white cloth until no more stain transfers to the cloth. Do not rub the stain area or you might damage the carpet fibers phoenix az 85085.
- Rinse with cold water. Be sure all best carpet cleaning solution is removed from carpet. Eco King Carpet Cleaning 85085
- If you can still see the stain, repeat the process until either the stain is removed or the stain no longer transfers to the cloth.
- If the stain remains, try the next solution on the list and follow the same protocol above. If the stain persists after trying each solution listed, contact a professional cleaner.
- Once the stain is removed Phoenix az, place layers of white paper towel on the site to absorb any moisture. Weight down the towels with a non-staining glass or ceramic object. You can let them sit overnight.
- When the carpet is dry, vacuum to restore the texture.
Cleaning Solutions for Mustard
Detergent SolutionMix 1/4 teaspoon mild liquid dish soap with one cup warm water.