Organic Carpet Cleaning Surprise az
carpet stain removal guide Surprise 85387
Butter, wine and gum, oh my. What to do when accidents happen.
Tips & Techniques for Tricky Stains
Removing Rust Stains from Carpet
- Scoop up and blot as much of the organic spill as possible. Dry Vacuum up any dry particles.
- Prepare suggested green carpet cleaning solutions below, beginning with the first one listed.
- Pretest the cleaning solution on an inconspicuous spot of carpet cleaning to ensure it does not discolor or damage the carpet.
- Apply the organic carpet or Upholstery cleaning solution to the stain area. Work from the outside of the stain toward the center.
- Allow the upholstery cleaning solution to remain on the spill for at least five minutes.
- Blot with a clean white cloth until no more stain transfers to the cloth. Do not rub the stain area or you might damage the carpet fibers.
- Rinse with cold water. Be sure all carpet cleaning solution is removed from carpet.
- If you can still see the stain, repeat the process until either the stain is removed or the stain no longer transfers to the cloth.
- If the stain remains, try the next solution on the list and follow the same protocol above. If the stain persists after trying each solution listed, contact a professional cleaner Surprise az 85387.
- Once the stain is removed, place layers of white paper towel on the site to absorb any moisture. Weight down the towels with a non-staining glass or ceramic object. You can let them sit overnight.
- When the carpet is dry, vacuum to restore the texture.
Cleaning Solutions for Rust
Detergent SolutionMix 1/4 teaspoon mild liquid dish soap with one cup warm water.
Ammonia SolutionMix 2 tablespoons clear, white non-suds ammonia and 4 cups cold water.