Commercial Carpet & Floor Cleaning Glendale | Phoenix 85023
Commercial Carpet Cleaning services: VLM Method
The time has come. Despite your best efforts, years of stain, dirt and grime have accumulated in your carpet. You need to clean the carpets, yes! But how do you know which office carpet cleaning method to pick?
Extend the life of your carpet and bring them back to their original beauty with our phoenix az 85023 carpet cleaning service. Eco King commercial carpet cleaning service uses heavy agitation pressure and extraction which remove dirt particularly soil.
One should never use steam (hot water extraction) on a natural fiber rug. Therefore the most suitable method for cleaning carpets fiber and rug is VLM. Very low moisture cleaning method is completely made up organic, all natural products and is not harmful for rug or carpet fibers. Additional advantage of low moisture or dry cleaning for carpet and rugs is the water savings.
Thinking of an efficient and professional office carpet cleaning service to service your commercial facility or office building? Then you have come to the right spot, eco king commercial carpet cleaning services are cleaning contractors to major companies in the US and we are no newbies in the business, as we have rendered professional and satisfactory services to our clients for over 10 years.
There are a few methods you could try to clean your building, office carpet yourself but your best and final resort will be contacting Eco King if you don’t get your desired result.
Means of cleaning your Glendale office/facility/commercial centre carpet:
- Barnish Dirt (Vacuuming): the height of the vacuum matters a lot, a wrong height and you could damage both your carpet and the vacuum or you won’t pick any dirt. Vacuum often to protect your carpet, Eco King recommends vacuuming entrance areas and areas with high-traffic twice a week and the rest of the facility or building once weekly.
- Using DIY machines: when using DIY machines, please be very careful as rushing the cleaning will leave soap residue, a soaked carpet which can result in mold or mildew growth.
- Clean stains right away: hey there, bear in mind you don’t for any reason after a spill on the carpet try to dig or scoop the spill, you are working the stain into the carpet thereby making it uncleanable/permanently stained. Use a spoon or dull knife to carefully scrape the spill if it is in solid form.
- Act quickly: if you get to a stain immediately, there’s a 90 percent chance you can remove it. The longer a stain reacts with the carpeting, the harder it is to remove.
- Try water first: eighty percent of indoor stains can be removed using plain water. To remove a stain, press a clean, dry, white cloth over the stain to absorb the spill.
Contact us @ 602-214-9858 for a free on site carpet evaluation