Maintenance Tips For Commercial Floor Cleaning Equipment
By CleanLink Editorial Staff
Multi-CleanGreen clean using the Multi-Task patented dilution control system
Karcher Floor CareInnovative cleaning solutions.Full line of floor care equipment.
Green Cleaning Saves $3rd Party Certified Products Staff training
What carpet maintenance tips do you have for floor cleaning equipment?
There are five areas to maintain on both types of machines.
- Recovery tanks should be emptied and rinsed. Carpet Clean shut-off filters and then leave lids off so that they can air dry.
- Solution tanks should be emptied as well. commercial floor cleaning Leaving solution in the tank will gum up filters and affect performance. mesa az
- Brushes/pads should be cleaned and rinsed after each use. gilbert az
- Vacuum ports and squeegees should be cleaned after use before soils dry.
- Jets should be maintained regularly so that they spray evenly. Soak them in a mixture of vinegar and water overnight to keep down mineral deposits. Queen Creek az
- Richard “Bo” Bodo, Director of Business Development, Windsor Industries, Englewood, Colo. There are three primary maintenance steps that should be performed after using automatic cleaning equipment. First and foremost, drain the dirty water and rinse out the dirty water recovery tank. This will help to control odors and prevent buildup in the tank. Office Carpet Cleaning Mesa az, Next, always rinse and clean the squeegee assembly or vacuum shoe. Commercial Floor Care Gilbert az, Dirt and soil always collect in these areas and a neglected squeegee will very quickly cause problems with the ability of the machine to leave a clean and dry floor. Lastly, the scrubbing brush or scrubbing pad should be cleaned or replaced. Office cleaning Queen creek az, This will ensure that the machine is always performing at its maximum potential.