Commercial Carpet Cleaning services Mesa Az:
The time has come. Despite your best efforts, years of stain, dirt and grime have accumulated in your carpet. You need to clean the carpets, yes! But how do you know which carpet cleaning method to pick?
Extend the life of your carpet and bring them back to their original beauty with our organic carpet cleaning service. Eco king commercial carpet cleaning service uses a no heat, pressure and extraction which remove dirt particularly soil.
One should never use steam (hot water extraction) on a natural fiber rug. Therefore the most suitable method for cleaning carpets fiber and rug is VLM. Eco King's VLM carpet cleaning method is completely made up organic, all natural products and is not harmful for rug or carpet fibers. Additional advantage of dry cleaning for carpet and rugs is the water savings.
There are a few methods you could try to clean your building, office carpet yourself but your best and final resort will be contacting Eco King if you don’t get your desired result.
Means of cleaning your industrial/facility/commercial centre carpet Mesa az:
• Barnish Dirt (Vacuuming): the height of the vacuum matters a lot, a wrong height and you could damage both your carpet and the vacuum or you won’t pick any dirt. Vacuum often to protect your carpet, Eco King recommends vacuuming entrance areas and areas with high-traffic twice a week and the rest of the facility or building once weekly.
• Clean stains right away: hey there, bear in mind you don’t for any reason after a spill on the carpet try to dig or scoop the spill, you are working the stain into the carpet thereby making it uncleanable/permanently stained. Use a spoon or dull knife to carefully scrape the spill if it is in solid form. Work the stain from the outside into the middle, keep blotting up until stain is fully removed.
• Act quickly: if you get to a stain immediately, there’s a 99 percent chance you can remove it. The longer a stain reacts with the carpeting, the harder it is to remove.
• Try water first: eighty percent of indoor stains can be removed using plain water. To remove a stain, press a clean, dry, white cloth over the stain to absorb the spill.
• Blot – don’t rub or scrub: scrubbing a stain can damage the fibers and create a blurry area. Always blot from the outer edge toward the center of the stain to avoid spreading the spot and creating a larger problem.
• On tough spots, try club soda or vinegar: water alone might not remove certain stains, in that case, try water solution and white vinegar both of the same quantity or club soda before trying commercial cleaning products.
Hopefully the listed above methods might be of help but when dealing with carpets in a large facility or building, we recommend hiring a professional commercial - industial carpet cleaning service such as Eco King, do give us a call today 602-214-9858