Commercial Carpet & Floor Cleaning | Industrial Office Building Sun City West Az
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Sun City Az
Businesses and commercial facilities everywhere depend on creating a positive impression on customers and prospective clients who enter their buildings, and nothing ruins a good impression faster than dirty, yellowing, or stained carpeting. Coffee spills, asphalt yellowing, food stains, cooking oils, grease, and tracked-in dirt can significantly diminish carpet’s appearance.
In order to protect the life of the rug & carpet and maintain a clean and pleasant appearance, it is highly recommended that commercial facilities adopt a routine maintenance program that incorporates regularly scheduled carpet cleanings. Proper and consistent carpet & rug maintenance extends the life of the carpet, promotes a healthy indoor environment, and protects the aesthetic appeal of the Industrial office building.
No two buildings are alike, so a routine maintenance program should be tailored to meet the needs of the facility. However, all commercial carpet maintenance programs should incorporate the following:
- Regular dry soil removal – The majority of soil in carpet is dry and should be removed with a quality vacuum cleaner. High traffic areas should be vacuumed daily while light traffic areas may only need to be vacuumed 1-2 times per week. Walk-off mats placed at the entrances of buildings trap soil at the door, reducing the amount that gets tracked onto the carpet.
- Interim cleanings – In addition to dry soils, carpets also accumulate greasy, oily soils that require periodic cleaning to remove. Interim maintenance methods for commercial carpet include:
- Absorbent pad (bonnet pad)
- Dry foam
- Routine deep cleanings– While interim carpet cleanings can help maintain a high level of appearance on commercial carpeting, deep cleanings must still be performed to remove deep imbedded soiling. Deep cleaning methods for commercial carpeting include:
- Hot water extraction
- Oscillating Pad Extraction
Contact us for a free on site estimate at your Sun City West Commercial or Industrial facility 602-214-9858