Call 602-214-9858 for a free estimate
carpet stain removal guide peoria az
85383, 85381, 85382
Butter, wine and gum, oh my. What to do when accidents happen.
Tips & Techniques for Tricky Stains
Removing Juice Stains from Carpet
- Scoop up and blot as much of the spill as possible. Vacuum up any dry particles.
- Prepare suggested mattress or stone floor cleaning solutions below, beginning with the first one listed.
- Pretest the cleaning solution on an inconspicuous spot of carpet to ensure it does not discolor or damage the carpet.
- Apply the cleaning solution to the stain area. Note exception: Do not apply dry cleaning fluid directly to carpet. Apply first to cloth and use cloth to apply to carpet. Work from the outside of the stain toward the center.
- Allow the carpet and mattress cleaning solution to remain on the spill for at least five minutes.
- Blot with a clean white cloth until no more stain transfers to the cloth. Do not rub the stain area or you might damage the carpet fibers peoria az.
- Rinse with cold water. Be sure all mattress and stone floor cleaning solution is removed peoria az 85383, 85382, 85381.
- If you can still see the stain, repeat the process until either the stain is removed or the stain no longer transfers to the cloth. Use neutral cleaner for stone floor, polishing and honing also available peoria az.
- If the stain remains, try the next solution on the list and follow the same protocol above. If the stain persists after trying each solution listed, contact a professional cleaner.
- Once the stain is removed, place layers of white paper towel on the site to absorb any moisture. Weight down the towels with a non-staining glass or ceramic object. You can let them sit overnight.
- When the carpet is dry, vacuum to restore the texture.
Cleaning Solutions for Juice
Detergent SolutionMix 1/4 teaspoon mild liquid dish soap with one cup warm water.
Vinegar SolutionMix 2 tablespoons white vinegar with 4 cups warm water.