Spotting Removal Tips for Tea in a commercial or residential environment Glendale az
Call 602-214-9858 For a free estimate
The Substance: Tea
The SituationDuring your pre-inspection at your customer’s home, she points out a large, light brown stain in her living room. She had residential guests visiting over the weekend and one accidentally spilled a half-full cup of tea. She asks if that’s something you can take care of…
The DiagnosisHerbal teas tend to contain dyes in them that can be permanent, so you shouldn’t guarantee complete removal. Tell your customer that you’ll do your best, and be sure to ask if she’d like you to apply carpet protector when the job is done. It can help prevent problems like this in the future. Commercial Carpet Floor and Upholstery Cleaning for Peoria and Glendale az.
The Solution, peoria az
- Step 1: Apply Matrix Spot Out undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Step 2: Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Step 3: Apply Matrix Coffee Stain Remover undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Step 4: Rinse thoroughly with warm water peoria.
- Step 5: If the stain persists, mix equal parts Matrix Advanced Stain Remover solution A with solution B. Apply mixture to stained area, evenly wetting the discolored fibers (a trigger sprayer works well for this application).
- Step 6: Allow for sufficient dwell time. You may see the stain disappear immediately, or it may require up to 8 hours for the chemical reaction to reach completion.
- Step 7: Rinse thoroughly with warm water glendale.Warning: Always test materials for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix products unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
Call for a free commercial or residential carpet floor and upholstery cleaning estimate 602-214-9858