- Thoroughly vacuum all areas you plan to clean. Vacuuming helps remove dry soil from the carpet and makes cleaning easier.
- Start with an empty vacuum cleaner bag Phoenix az.
- Vacuum slowly and thoroughly. Pay special attention to high traffic areas such as entrances, hallways and in front of favorite furniture.
- If there are high traffic areas, tough spots or greasy, oily dirt within the 10′ x 10′ area of carpet, pre-spray with Green Pre-Clean.
- Hold bottle waist-high and lightly mist Pre-Clean, using only 4 pumps per 3′ x 3′ area (do not use more than this; more is not better).
- Allow Pre-Clean to sit on carpet for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Turn box upright and snip open the foil bag.
- Apply about 9 handfuls of Dry HOST to the 10′ x 10′ area of carpet.
- Apply more on dry spots and organic spills and in high traffic areas (entranceways, hallways, in front of favorite furniture) and less in areas where people don’t walk scottsdale az.
- Avoid applying to clean areas where there is no soil such as along walls or in corners or tile.
- Remember, only apply HOST to one 10′ x 10′ area at a time so the cleaning ingredients remain active.
CAUTION: Persons with unusual skin sensitivity should protect hands and arms from direct contact. Persons having respiratory ailments should avoid using in unventilated, confined areas.
- Unwrap cord and plug machine into wall outlet (110 volt).
- Place one foot on the edge of the tray. With hand near the base of the handle, lift the green dry machine up and out of the tray phoenix.
- Move the handle lock, found at the base of the handle, to the “Unlock” position.
- To operate, squeeze the lever underneath the top of the handle. To lock the machine in the “on” position, slide the button on the top of the handle over while squeezing the lever.
CAUTION: Test the HOST Dry-Clean Machine in an inconspicuous area of the carpet. Some soft texture carpets may fuzz when brushed. If texture distortion occurs, do not use.
Brush HOST through carpet
For maximum cleaning results, make 3 passes over the 10′ x10′ area with the HOST Dry-Clean Machine to thoroughly clean all sides of the carpet fibers.
- Start in one corner of the 10′ x 10′ area and move sideways across the area using push /pull strokes to create an overlapping “W” pattern.
- At the end of the row, step back to start a second row. Move sideways back across the area, overlapping about half of the first row. Continue brushing the entire 10′ x 10′area this way. Carpet and tile cleaning with 5 star yelp reviews scottsdale az.
- Turn 90° to face across the area. Using the same technique as in the 1st pass, brush the 10′ x 10′ area completely.
- Turn 90° again back to the first position and brush the 10′ x 10′ area completely a third time.
- Tip: Occasionally tap the hood of the machine with your foot to release any HOST which may have gathered under it.
- Tip: Heavily soiled traffic areas and tough spots may require some extra care. Apply more dry green HOST to these areas and brush again. The more brushing you do, the better the results will be. With the organic HOST Dry Carpet Cleaning System, you don’t have to worry about overwetting the carpet. Yelp Reviews for carpet and tile cleaning for phoenix and surrouding areas 602-214-9858